Hon CHAN Chun-ying
- Mr. Chan obtained Master Degree in Business Administration with Northeast Louisiana University (now named The University of Louisiana Monroe) USA
- He joined Merchant Banking Department of Nanyang Commercial Bank Limited (“NCB”) in 1992. He has over 24-year experience in the banking industry. He was the Head of various units including Offshore Business Division, Head of Offshore Business Department, Head of Business Support Department and Head of Strategic Planning Department of NCB.
- He had also been the Deputy General Manager of NCB (Frontline Business) for the period of May 2008 to March 2011.
- He is a qualified company secretary in Hong Kong and is an associate member of the Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries. He took up the role as the Board Secretary and Company Secretary of BOC Hong Kong (Holdings) Limited and Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited from April 2011 to October 2016.
- He is now an advisor of Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited,
- A member of the Sixth & Seventh Legislative Council (Functional Constituency – Finance) &
- Hong Kong deputy to the National People’s Congress